Established as an Anglican Church in 1921, this was the first Anglican congregation in the White Rock, South Surrey area.
In 1953 the congregation had grown to over 100 families and sufficient funds raised to enable the congregation to approach the Diocese of New Westminster to purchase the land on which the present building was eventually built.
Today the congregation is blessed with over 300 households and many ministries for people of all ages.
At the end of September 18, 2011 worship service (picture shown left) our choir and members of our congregation went outside the church to dedicate a magnificent new sign. The purchase of this sign was made possible by a generous donation from the late Marie Andrews, in whose memory the sign is dedicated. Marie Andrews' family attended the service. It is lovely that this gift co-incided with our 90th anniversary!
The picture left, was taken on June 24, 2012 and gives a wonderful assurance of the next generation of Sunday School and Rite 13.
left to right: Milo & his mother Sarah, Father Neil Gray, Joey & his mother Sonalie, and Henry & his mother Karen.